Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Just a quick note - things are soon going to be bustling. Today my extended family; i.e., my brothers and their families, my mom, my kids, will all be coming over for dinner and presents. We'll be a little crowded, but that's ok. Here's a quick look back to what December has held - my camera's not too good anymore, but it gives you the idea of what's been happening. Merry Christmas everyone - cherish what time you have with your family. It slips past faster than we realize!

There was food!

There was family and friends!

There was beautiful people!

There was tree picking out!

There was cookie baking!



There was an owie!

There was serious recipe reading!



There were smiles!


There were hugs!


There was fun and laughter!

There was shopping and eating!

There was tie dying!





There was more blue stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment