Monday, September 24, 2012

Blueberry muffins!

Recently my niece, Maria, came over to help me make blueberry muffins (that's what she always wants to do when she's over). This time she also wanted to learn to knit. So here's a few pieces of photo documentation of what was happening that day. For some reason (probably operator error), the pictures are fuzzy. I'm really trying to be electronic savvy, but it's difficult these days!


Maria wanted to wear an apron - you can never be too careful when baking, you know!


So we dug out my Christmas penguin one - she likes mighty fine in that apron!


 The best part, of course, is licking the bowl!


Here's a few of the mini blueberry muffins we made for her to take home to the family!


Then, of course, we needed to take a rest and watch some tv - one of the most important parts of baking!

Then we did some knitting. When I took Maria back home, she said, "Aunt Debbie, I feel older now". When I asked her why she responded with, "because now I know how to knit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment