Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beautiful night for a ride!

Last night I got off work around 7:00. As I walked out to my car, I decided it was a beautiful night for a ride. So, I got in my car, drove through and got a sandwich, of course, and headed on down the road. I rolled down all four of my windows, blasted my Syrius radio (whatever the heck that is - it came with the car!), and  away I went. It was so fun! I drove on back roads, smelling newly cut grass, trees in bloom, manure from the pig farm (yuk)! On the way home it was dark and the moon (almost full now) was out and very bright. There were a few clouds, but not many. I just found myself amazed at all the beauty around me that I miss everyday by being constantly inside. I made myself a promise to go for drives a little more often and see what I've been missing out there! The prize for driving all the way to Bloomington? Pictured below!



No comments:

Post a Comment