Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yesterday...fun day!

I know you probably won't believe me when I say I don't get out much because those of you who know me well, know in my younger days, I was never home - out and about all the time. But now I really don't get out too much. Between work and other obligations, I seem to not have much spare time. Anyway, yesterday was a fun day out. A couple of my friends and I went to a drum circle at the Guitar Center in Peoria. Then we had to eat (of course!), then we needed to run by Walmart (for a "couple" things), then into Hob Lob (since we were right there!), then to Big Lots (because they closed the one in Bloomington). By then we were worn out and needed a rest and a snack at Culver's. All in all, a great, fun day. Nice to be out and about, nice to catch up with and visit with friends, and nice to just be out of the house for the day. The drum circle was fun, and, of course, I found a drum I'd love to have.........

I had intended to do some photo documentation, but sometimes life is happening too fast to document. Here's the only picture I took all day. Two friends trying on sunglasses! Oh well, you'll just have to close your eyes and imagine the drumming, the shopping, and the eating! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment