Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring is in the Air!

Spring is in the air! Well, except for the 1-3" of snow we're expecting tomorrow night - lol! It just hit me today and I'm so glad - I don't really know how it happened, but something just kicked in.  I had a long talk with myself this morning about where I'm headed and what I'm doing and how I've been feeling and decided there needs to be some changes. It's been a long winter (for everyone, I know) and I for one have decided I'm digging out - emotionally and physically. The long cold (albeit beautiful) winter is passing on now and spring is on it's way. Springtime - when I get to clean out my garage; springtime - when I get to re-arrange and open up my 2nd business room; springtime - when I really should do a deep cleaning of my house and get my carpets cleaned; springtime - when I'll look at and evaluate all the areas of my life and see where I need to pull myself into balance here, and stretch myself out to balance over there. I recently had an uneventful birthday (you know, not a "milestone" number) and it helped me to realize that no matter how old I get I still need to evaluate my habits and actions, my feelings and thoughts, my goals and relationships and make sure everything is still holding true to my inner self and heading into the same direction. Alot of work? perhaps. Worth it in the end? Yep! Happy springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment