Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jewelry!




Sorry I haven't posted for awhile - been busy making jewelry. I decided, rather last minute, to have a table in the craft section at the Tremont Turkey Festival last weekend. It was alot of fun. Jewelry making is just kind of a hobby of mine - it's kinda therapeutic. But, let's be real - one necklace and two wrists can only wear so many necklaces and bracelets in one lifetime. So I've decided to sell some of my creations. I may display at some other shows or festivals and am considering making an extra facebook page and an extra blog, just to display the pieces and let people order. Also on tap are plans for some "cash and carry" jewelry parties - food, laughs, and fun while purchasing. That's where I've been and what I've been doing. The Turkey Fest was fabulous - unbelievably fantastic weather, seeing old and new friends, eating turkey, corn dogs and strawberry shortcake - ahhh! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment