Thursday, June 23, 2011

Second blog!

Today I am starting my second blog. Whew! Who would have ever guessed? This second blog is dedicated totally to my new found hobby (therapy) of making jewelry. This well be the venue by which I sell my jewelry currently - that may progress and evolve, time will tell. But for now, you can view the pieces on my blog, contact me with orders or questions, and we'll go from there. I am pretty accessible by phone, e-mail, facebook, or by commenting on the blog. This new blog will contain pictures of what's currently available, prices, information about shows I'm going to, etc., etc. I welcome your suggestions, comments and help, so feel free to communicate with me. The address is www.soothingmomentsjewelry.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment