Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Times Ahead!

Tomorrow some of my friends and I are going on an outing. Do we sound like old women? Ha! Just a little excursion for fun. I would love to be a person who could travel for days at a time, seeing exotic places, etc., etc. However, my current budget and time restrains that wanderlust in me. So instead, I like to plan little fun afternoon adventures, such as this one. We are meeting for lunch after I get done working, then heading over to Created Just by Me in Washington to, as best as I can describe, make some pottery type things???? There's a whole lot of info about painting, firing, glazing - I don't know. All I know is we plan to eat, laugh, and have fun. It's these short little "getaways" that bring a bright spot into some of the harder, more difficult times of life. I'll let you know how it all goes, and I'll try to take some pictures of us with our creations. What fun little getaway are you planning for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment