Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let the Fun Begin!




Oh my goodness! A whirlwind of activity (inside my brain and out!) has descended upon my abode. My daughter is getting marred in March - only 6 months away and sooooooo much to be done! It's already getting to be fun - the front room is being turned into a "storage area" for the myriads of supplies, etc., that are going to be required for programs, favors, showers, etc., etc., etc., etc.! Oh my! I count it such a privilege to get to be involved as a helper to this event. There's so much for my menopausal brain to remember - but I'm enjoying it all so far. Hopefully we won't forget anything. And, we may just have to call on some of you for some help - let me know if you're willing to assemble, address, glue, cut, paste - who knows what skills may be called upon to pull this event off! Love is in the air and it's taken a turn for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment