Monday, September 20, 2010

Snippets (volume 1)

A snippet is defined as a small piece of something - for our purposes here, it will be small pieces of conversations I have overheard. Just for fun on Mondays (as best as I can remember) I'm going to share a few of these delightful "snippets" with you that I have recently overheard. You know, when you're walking through the store and overhear part of what people are saying to each other; when you're waiting in line to pay and you hear part of what the cashier and the other patron are saying; when you come upon someone on their cell phone and happen to overhear their part of the conversation; when you walk through your living room and several conversations are going on at once; when - well you get the idea. Since laughter is like a good medicine I hope these will start your Monday off with a giggle or a chuckle if not a full blown laughing session. Determine within yourself to have a great Monday today. Here we go!

"Now I know why goldfish eat their babies"

"I should have eaten my children when they were young & tender"

"When we have children can we dress them up like Yoda & Ewoks?"

"Will you take your shirt off so we can see your pants?"

"This head needs to go to our house"

No comments:

Post a Comment