Sunday, June 13, 2010

Indian tacos!

Sorry I've been out of touch all week. We have had computer problems at work that I'm not sure we've overcome yet, which seriously cuts into my time for quickly posting on my business facebook page and here on my blog. Anyway, yesterday some friends and I went over to Sommer Park for the Return to Pimiteoui pow wow. Unfortunately, the storm came up rather suddenly, and so we really didn't get to see much dancing. But, as you can see here, we did get our priorities straight, and thankfully, ate our Indian tacos first thing! They are made with a base of fry bread, then some beans, taco meat, salsa, cheese, lettuce - not sure what else, but they are yummy. We ran to the car in the rain, stopped by Culver's for some ice cream, and, of course, had alot of fun and laughs just being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment