Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stressful!

Yesterday morning was stressful...maybe partially self induced, but still stressful. As I came back to the salon from McDonald's (where I go when there's stress), I happened to notice the lady driving in the lane opposite me. Now, if you know me at all, you know this in itself is a rarity. I am the embodiment of being in my own little world when I drive - you can honk, wave, probably slam your hand down on my car and I wouldn't notice, but today I did. I had to look really closely to make out her face, but when I did, I saw a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. I didn't think much about it until I peered into my rear view mirror for something a couple minutes later and caught a glimpse of my own face. That's when it hit me - I looked just like her - only the thing hanging out of my mouth was a french fry. Hmmm. Food for thought - I'll say no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment