Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

We took mom to Pizza Ranch for lunch on Saturday, then we had a cookout at my place on Sunday - a very nice Mother's Day weekend.

I have loved being a mom probably more than anything else in my whole entire life. I am so thankful for the honor and privilege it is to have had a part in helping Barry, Mallory, and Tanner become the people God intended for them to be. I know I've made mistakes, but I've tried my best, and I love them and I am so thankful for all they have brought to my life and all they mean to me. There have been times in my life where they were my actual motivation to keep breathing. Thanks kids! I love ya.


Mom, Emma and Terrance at The Pizza Ranch

Mom, Apollo and Terrance at The Pizza Ranch

Ashley and Andrew at The Pizza Ranch

Mom, Jim and Maria at The Pizza Ranch

Steve and Emma at The Pizza Ranch

Apollo hiding under the table

Jim trying to slip out of the picture!

Vicky, Steve and Jim

Terrance and Apollo

Apollo - he ate waffle fries and mandarin oranges

Emma

Jim and the picture Maria made for him

Maria and her beloved Uncle Jim

Me and my kids - oh yeah, and Tan man's walking stick!

Again, with the walking stick?????

No comments:

Post a Comment