Monday, August 15, 2011

It's almost fall!

You know what that means - it's almost fall! Means I'm getting that itch to pull out pumpkins, jeans and sweatshirts. I want to yank out stuff from every room and closet in my house and clean from top to bottom, and get rid of anything that isn't absolutely necessary. It means I want to buy flavored coffees and hot chocolates and think about Christmas! It means I don't have time to do any of that, since fall is typically a very busy time in my massage business, and, of course as you know, I've added my "hobby gone wild" of jewelry making to the schedule this fall! I love to be busy, and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall! It's my favorite time of year. I almost hurt my neck while it was jerking to and fro to look at all the fall displays at Hob Lob the other day! Anyway, fall is a time of year when I feel particularly alive. I actually finished the book I was reading and am now reading a little supplemental book to follow in it's footsteps. It has changed some of my thinking and I'm very excited to see changes show up in my life because of it. Change your thinking, change your life! Enjoy these cooler temperatures and beautiful, sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment