Monday, October 3, 2011

October is here!

What a wonderful fall season we are having! From here on out life just gets busier and busier and busier until the end of the year happens and I look back and wonder where it all started and ended and what happened to the whirlwind of activities that led up to the end. I love it! This past weekend's adventures included the rock and gemstone show in Springfield and the Spoon River Drive. Good food, some good bargains, and lots of laughs and fun with good friends. I'm looking forward to several jewelry parties and displays, probably a couple of pumpkin carvings (which I admit, I'm not too great at!), decorations, parties, celebrations, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then a grandchild! Whew! There are soooo many things to look forward to, and I'm trying to pay good attention and savor each and every moment, knowing I cannot get them back once they've passed. Life really does get funner and funner - it truly is what you make of it, so get out there, enjoy your life, and make something fun of it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment