Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ow!


Sorry - my toe's kinda ugly up close, eh? Even without all the pretty colors. That was my left big toe last evening, after I fell and, apparently, broke it yesterday morning. Today it is even more colorful and extremely painful. Ugggg. It is amazing how a part of your body that is so small in proportion to lots of other parts can cause so much trouble! It's hard to walk, stand, or actually get in a comfortable position to sit or even lie down! But this, too, shall pass, and I'm sure will be the subject of many a chuckles later on - "remember the time when Deb got her foot stuck in that baggie that was on the floor and fell and bounced off her bed and landed on the floor? - ha, ha, ha!" Thank goodness there are no video cameras in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment