Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend activities

Busy, busy weekend! I always seem to need just a few more hours to get everything accomplished! Weekend started last night with the Selah concert at Bethany Baptist Church in Edwards. What a fabulous concert. They are a wonderfully talented group, and we all enjoyed the music immensely. Today started with the adventure of trading vehicles with Tanner - what a hoot! If anyone had seen me getting in and out of that huge truck in the pouring down rain - well, let's just say it would have been quite a show. I worked, then went to the Canton rock and gemstone show, complete with lunch and another trip in Tanner's truck - whew! Made it home safely. Now printing mailing emblems on a few hundred flyers for the Emden Salon, then doing taxes for Tyler, dishes that are stacked up, and gathering the numbers for my own taxes, being done by my accountant tomorrow. That's kinda just the beginning of my list, so busy doesn't seem to cover it, does it? Throw church and Tanner and Tyler's baseball game in tomorrow, plus my tax appointment, and the weekend's about over! Hope you all have lots of good stuff planned! Give someone a smile or even a hug - you might make their day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment