Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another year older!

Yesterday it happened - I aged again. It seems like just the other day the kids had a party for my 50th and now, here I am....well that exact number's  not really important now, is it? Anyway, I have the best customers. Some days it's hard, as dealing with the public always is, but then a day like yesterday happens and my wonderful clients just shine and restore my faith in people - they gave me everything from Starbucks and other gift cards to Hobson (as we've now named my big fluffy, stuffed penguin) and beautiful flowers delivered right to my door. There was also a penguin mug and spoon, and lots of texts and facebook messages. A big thank you to all of you, for making my day so special. I really do love every one of you.

Here's some photo documentation, just so you know I'm not pulling your leg!







No comments:

Post a Comment