Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spencer Monroe Thies turns 1!

My first grandchild, Spencer Monroe Thies, born January 27, 2012, has turned one year old! Very hard to fathom that a year has gone by since this perfect little man entered our lives. It has been a year of love, heartache, disappointment, and happiness - mostly of love. Here's some photo documentation of that special day. Some of these I sent from my phone, so forgive me - I haven't learned how to crop those yet, so they'll have the facebook language on them. Sorry! I never stop learning! (Thank goodness!)


Yay! The birthday boy clapping (probably for himself!) 


Spencer and Aunti B



Spencer and Uncle B



"I don't want to hear anymore!"


"Praise the Lord!" 



Spencer and Uncle Tan man




Special cake and cupcakes!



Reading my new book in my new chair with my new clothes on.



Cousin Ellie!



Spencer and cousin Ellie



Spencer and cousin Ellie



Aunti B and cousin Ellie



Eating my cake!



It's yummy!



Num num!


My new birthday outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment