Monday, July 26, 2010

Be Happy!

It's a choice - being happy no matter what your circumstances. I don't mean in a flippant, goofy sort of way - I mean truly counting your blessings even when life isn't exactly the way you want it to be - not the way you always pictured it would turn out. Don't we all have a story like that to tell? I'm sure we all could find something in our lives that didn't quite end up being the way we'd hoped or dreamed it would. In my journey to find some truth about our lives and why they end up the way they do, I am convinced there is a connection between what we truly deep down believe and what things meander around in our lives. Make a choice today to be happy - just for one day - no matter what and see if that doesn't effect (or is it affect - I always was confused on that one?) the outcome of your day. Let me know your thoughts - I'm doing research on this subject!


No comments:

Post a Comment