Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Atticus Hudson

Here's Atticus with his mommy.

Here's Atticus with his new birthday toy and book from Grandma Nola.

Here's Atticus with his new "shaker" toy from Aunt Debbie.

"Maybe I can drink this - or better yet, blow it like a horn?"

"Yay! My grandma's reading me my favorite book!"


This is my great nephew, Atticus Hudson. He is my niece, Amy's, son. He will be one year old on Friday. Isn't he adorable? It's amazing to me how much we learn, change, and grow in that first year of life. He's walking, crawling, talking, eating solid food, responding to what people say to him - it's amazing. I remember how thrilled and surprised I was with every little new thing my children were able to accomplish when they were this age. Enjoy every minute - it seems like you just blink your eyes and they're all grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment