Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot like Christmas..at work!




Here's a few pictures of some of the decorating for Christmas at work (you KNEW there'd be penguins somewhere, didn't you!) But while everything is becoming decorated and beautiful on the outside, on the inside my heart has been broken. Not one of those little cracks you can squeeze back together and slip some super glue in - one of those deep breaks in half that you don't know if it can ever be put back together. I don't want to talk about it, I'm not going to facebook about it, but as you go along beautifying your world for the holidays, if you think of it, please say a little prayer for me. Thanks for joining me in this blogging experience this year - I really have enjoyed opening up my life (not that it's sooo adventurous!) and letting you all get a peak inside! Even if it's just one little sprig of holly, decorate your corner of the world this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment