Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guess what!


Guess what this is? Give up? It's a "potato bag". Hmmmm. I've seen them all over, heard about them, and finally, at a craft sale last Saturday, I bought one. Truth is, I was thinking about giving it as a gift (sorry mom!) but decided to keep it myself. Curiosity just got the best of me and I had to try it. I don't know how it works. I don't know for sure what it does. All I know is you put 4 washed, dried, unbaked potatoes in it, then put them in the microwave for about 10 minutes, and voila! When you eat them, it tastes like you baked them slowly for an hour and a half in your oven - they are fabulous! Your kitchen's not heated up; you don't have to wait for dinner forever and a day; you can do 4 at a time - it's amazing. Doesn't take much to excite this old girl, does it? You laugh - have you tried one?

No comments:

Post a Comment