Saturday, November 6, 2010

Home again!

Maya, Mal, Alicia, Alexa, and Shanna.

Mal and Jesse.

Cheyanne and Jesse (as Yoda!)

Shanna and Cheyanne.


Lana, Maya, Jesse, Shanna, Alexa, Alicia, Mal and Cheyanne.

Salt River Canyon.
Salt River Canyon.
Salt River Canyon.



Salt River Canyon.

Salt River Canyon.


Mal and I arrived safely back home on Wednesday - just in time for both of us to nap about 2 hours, take a shower and both of us go to work - whew! What a whirlwind trip. But it was very nice to get away - the resort was wonderful - the weather was gorgeous - the scenery was beautiful - getting to see old friends was delightful - and spending time with my daughter was priceless. Here are a few pictures - I'll post more in the days to come. Here are some scenery pics and some of our friends. Oh yeah - these pictures were taken with my newer camera - congrats to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment