Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I survived!


Yep - the biggest even in Peoria this year (lol!) has come and gone - and I survived. During the preparation process, though, my printer, my computer, and my camera didn't - although the printer is still printing some and the camera appears to be taking pictures again - but the computer is CRASHED! So, I'm trying to blog on my laptop and am very unfamiliar with working with pictures on here, so it may just be blogging words for awhile - we'll see. Since my camera wasn't working Saturday, I have no pictures of the actual wedding of my own to share and since I don't know how to "steal" them on my laptop like I do on my desktop, I only have this picture of the happy couple a few days after the wedding at a cookout to share. I'm sure an informative call from my smarter brothers will help solve the situation though! Suffice it to say, in my opinion, the wedding was wonderful. It was filled with personal touches of the bride and groom and one of the outstanding highlights was the groom singing to the bride as she came down the aisle on the arms of her older and younger brothers - there didn't appear to be too many dry eyes in the place. A big thanks to all those who helped set up, who over this past year have cut out guitars, stuffed favor bags, bagged up chocolate guitars, tied ribbons on fish bowls, put labels on cd cases, printed out pictures of musicians, made pew bows, and on and on - thank you so much for all your love and support and assistance. As Hillary would say, "it takes an entire village to raise a child" - I would only add, and a whole stinking county to get them married!


No comments:

Post a Comment