Monday, March 14, 2011

Rock show time!

Went to the rock show in Macomb Saturday after work - needed a little break from all things wedding plus I needed a few things for my jewelry for the wedding. A nice day for a ride - rode in someone's new vehicle where, by the way, the back seat (where we short people sit) sets higher than the front seat, so for the first time, I could really see the world out the front window from the back seat - superfluous for most of you, but fun for me! Side bar - it was a little tricky getting in and out - mostly in - because its so high my knee was at my nose - well, you get the picture - it wasn't pretty! Anyway, the rock show was wonderful - there is one vendor who doesn't come to the other shows in this area and they always have nice stuff - I picked up a wedding gift for another upcoming wedding in April, and a few little stones to put in my new wood bowl I got as a birthday present. There were also some beading suppliers there this time, which was wonderful - I got what I needed to make my jewelry for the weekend, and got some more stuff to make necklaces to sell in the shop. Burger King was good, ice cream at McDonald's - Dairy Queen in Canton has closed - we didn't know! All in all, a beautiful day and a nice break from the reeling that is happening in my mind to make sure I don't forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment