Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More pics

The beautiful bride

Here she is again

The ballroom where the reception was held

One of the tables, all decorated

A fishbowl with fish on every table

Watching for his bride to come

Singing to her as she comes down the aisle

Coming down the aisle on the arms of her brothers

A bird's eye view

This is fun!

We did it!

We did it! We did it! Oh ya! Oh ya!

The back of that beautiful dress

Here's the whole crew

And here we go!


For those of you not on Facebook who have asked me about pictures from the wedding - I don't have many yet. I was too caught up in all that was happening to take my own, but here's a few from Geneva Aberle, who was there to get some pictures for her portfolio for her photography side business (she's an accountant by day - lol!). Thanks once again to all who helped prepare, all who came and shared in the joy of the day, and all who have been supportive since then. Enjoy! My little girl is all grown up...and beautiful I might add. When my three children came down that aisle, I have to say, they are a good looking group!

No comments:

Post a Comment