Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Someone likes the rain!

I know this is a horrible picture and you have to look reallllllllly close, but remember my computer is broken and I'm working with a very old laptop here. I came home for lunch today and just a few minutes ago, our dog, Pockets, starting whining and crying. He's not been feeling the best the past couple of months, so I thought, oh no - what's happened to him? Soon he came bounding down the hall and around the corner, where he plastered his nose to the sliding glass door. He barked and barked and hollered until I came over to look. There, at the edge of the patio was a little bunny nibbling daintily on a little green weed - I assume - that was growing there. She seemed unaware that Pockets was going nuts trying to get to her and just munched and munched away. Eventually she saw the dog next door come up to the fence and heard Pockets barking and took cover under the neighbor's deck. She (or he) was adorable with that little bitty nose crinkling up while eating. Pockets will be on the prowl again tonight because he also LOVES it after the rain stops because usually then the toads come out. Oh glorious rain - glad someone's enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment