Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In a funk

I've been in a funk - I very rarely get this way - maybe it's the weather, maybe it's some recent losses in my life, maybe it's wedding let down - it could be a combination of all. However, I have decided to get organized, get some stuff done, and pull myself out of this funk TODAY! This has been going on for a few days now, and I'm done with it! So, while it may be cloudy outside, it's going to be sunny inside my house today! We always have a choice - in every circumstance, we can choose how to look at it, how to react. I just was teasing my client yesterday who was saying she had another doctor's appointment and that her husband was taking her. I told him to bring her a candy bar or a flower and pretend like they were going on a date! They laughed at me, but got my point. Perspective makes or breaks everything! Choose to have a good one today!

1 comment:

  1. good advice! hope your funk goes away and you get back to smiling that beautiful smile of yours!! love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete