Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fun at lunch time!

Today I had the distinct pleasure of babysitting Spencer for part of the afternoon while his mom attended a work meeting, his dad worked, and his uncle Tan man (who would normally be watching him) also worked. Here's some photos (and my commentary) on what was happening just before uncle Tan man left for work, as I was trying to finish up feeding Spencer his lunch. Enjoy!




Tanner: I have to go to work, buddy - give me high fives.
Spencer (implied): no, I think I'll play with this bat you gave me.
(against my grandma's suggestion, by the way!)



Tanner: c'mon, buddy, give me high fives.
Spencer (implied): no, I said leave me alone, I'm playing with this bat!


Spencer (implied): ask me again and I'm gonna hit you with this bat -
you know, the one grandma said not to give me!



Tanner: hey there, buddy! 
Spencer (implied): what? I told you I was gonna hit you!


Tanner: ok then, let's make your eyes squinty!

No comments:

Post a Comment