Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post Christmas, Pre New Year!

Here's a few pics from the Christmas season at my house. I say a few because literally, I didn't take hardly any pictures, much to my own disappointment.  I had plans, oh yes, I did, but you know...best laid plans...etc., etc. But suffice it to say there was fun, food, games, resting, and oh - of course, it wouldn't be a Moldenhauer Christmas without at least one nutcracker!


Here's my tree with just the lights on it. 


Here's my 5 billion (slight exaggeration) ornaments competing
for a spot on the tree.


Some ended up in a basket with lights.


Others, just hanging around.




Here's a new nutcracker to join our crowd of nutcrackers. 



Some nativity scenes.


A few of my grandma Gardner's Christmas balls.


Some hanging decorations.


Vicky with a new "First Christmas" sleeper for Spencer. 


My tree with lights, decorations, and some of the presents. 

Ashley and Spencer. 


Spencer getting some help opening from dad.


Spencer on his new riding toy from Aunti B and Uncle B.


Spencer crashed partway through the day. 


The squirrel nutcracker.

The squirrel nutcracker.


The kids playing Uno with Amanda.


 The kids playing Uno with Amanda.





The kids playing Uno with Amanda.


I have no pictures of Ellie because she was either sleeping, eating or I had her squished up on my lap for some loving time!

No comments:

Post a Comment