Monday, December 10, 2012

Next year!

Are you pondering 2013 yet? I have been...off and on! It's been so crazy busy! Each and every year I promise myself this upcoming holiday season is going to be relaxing and laid back - no rushing, deadlines, etc., Ha! This year is not any different than last year - it seems like time goes by faster and faster, yet I get less and less accomplished! Oh well. At any rate, I have been thinking about the new year in between all the fun and festivities of this Christmas season, and have identified a few things I'd like to see be different in the new year. I am trying to take full responsibility for the changing of some of these things, realizing that in order to change my world, I must change my thinking and thereby change my actions. Easier said than done sometimes! But I am planning to continue to evaluate and journal those things I want to see change and include the steps I must take to help facilitate said changes. No worries - you'll still recognize me - I'll still be me, just hopefully with an improved life and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment