Monday, December 6, 2010

Cookie Day!












Saturday was our annual "Cookie Day". Now I know lots of families and friends have some sort of a day set aside to honor cookies, but we do ours just a little differently, I think, than most. We actually make our cookies together, then we "exchange". It's alot of mess and fun! We take a break and have lunch together, we laugh, we eat cookies - it's memorable. This year, due to weather and other commitments, there were only about 7 of us, but we had a great time. Thanks, guys, for bringing all that cheer and yumminess to my home. It was extra fun because it was Tan man's 24th birthday, so my brothers and Tanner and Patrick all joined us for lunch, too and some "taste testing". Here's a few pictures for you to catch a glimpse - sorry, I usually had some "gooeyness" on my hands, so I couldn't man the camera. Plus, at times, chaos prevails, as we all try to get our creations made at the same time - there's just something special about working together to accomplish something - it's fun and rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment