Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tan man!



Yesterday my littlest guy, Tanner, celebrated his birthday. He turned 24! I can hardly believe it. He is such a wonderful young man with lots of great qualities. He's way smarter than I am, just for an example. Anyway, he hung around cookie day with us, then we all went to watch my niece's band play in Peoria - at this juncture, since I am old and there were still dishes to do from cookie day, I went home, but lots of people went on out and treated Tanner to a great time on his birthday. I am very proud of the person Tanner has grown up to be and would be honored to be counted among the people he calls friends. Here's a picture of him just after he turned 6 (sorry my scanner won't work with my newer printer, so quality's not so great) - then here's one from yesterday! I love ya, Tan man!


No comments:

Post a Comment