Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another year older

Drum circle girls at Conklin Dinner Theatre. Great food, laughs, and a good play.

Karen at Conklin - her first visit!

Judy Green, me and Tracey at Conklin - we sat on the other side of the table. So we could talk - nah, so we could hand each other the food we needed!

Cake and cupcakes at Barry and Britt's new house - notice the 5 candles on one side and the 2 on the other side - clever, eh?

Oops! Tanner laughs and blows one out ahead of me!

Tanner brought a video of the talent show at his school with one of his students this past week.

Patrick, being the good and wise fiance', ate one of the cupcakes Mal made - unfortunately, he chose one with black frosting!

Cooper was a chewing!

So was Drake!

McDonald's on a Saturday afternoon! Yes, Tan man, your cup did make it in the picture!

Vicky, Emma, and Mal.

Tanner and Apollo playing with...

Maria!


Here's Emma and her happy meal toy!


It's so funny - I hear myself saying things my grandmother and mother have said for years - and to be honest, of course, I didn't get it back then. I just kinda chuckled and listened, but now I know what they meant. I don't feel older - in fact when you speak of people in their 50's I think of my mom and my aunts - but they're in their 70's now and I'm in my 50's - how did that happen so fast? Oh, I've noticed some changes, of course, but I don't think like I'm 50. It's just very weird to me how that all happens. Well, yesterday, it did happen to me again, and here's a few pictures of the fun I had during my birthday week. Drumming circle girls took my to Conklin, the kids had me over for desserts and pool, my family had a party at McDonald's for all us February birthdays, and lots of people sent me well wishes via mail, e-mail, and facebook. I am, indeed, blessed with many friends and neighbors in my life. Here's a few pictures to let you "live the moments" with me. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment