Monday, February 28, 2011

CSI Miami

Did anyone happen to see CSI Miami last night? I usually don't watch much tv, but since I had been working on wedding projects all day, I ended up folding laundry in the living room last evening. Anyway, in this particular episode, a girl was bullying several of her classmates horribly and when she ends up dead, she's hated by so many, the mystery is to find out who killed her. Turns out (quit reading here if you've drv'd it and not watched yet) the parents of two of the students she was so awful to, ended up being her killers. Several thoughts came to mind after watching this show, not the least of which was the way the parents lied and had to be tricked into telling the truth of what happened. But besides that, it brought so many thoughts to mind about how we can be "coerced" if you will, by circumstances or others to do things so out of our character. I have a friend who says it this way - "everyone has a price - find out what matters the most to them and threaten it, then you have them". I know what my thing is - not going to tell you in case you try to get me to do something bad for you - lol! What is it in your life that could cause you to be forced to act out of your character? Hmmm...hope we never have to find out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment