Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interruption in Life for Snow!






Well, I, like everyone else, have been snowed in. However, I have not been bored and actually wish some of you "bored" people would have been snowed in with me - I would have put you to work. The snow plow came through last night for the first time since this beautiful blanket of white arrived, and the driveway got shoveled (for the "severalth" time!) this morning and so I'm back to work this afternoon. However, I'm not caught up yet with all I'd like to have gotten accomplished at home. I really am one of the few people who actually love to be at home. Of course, I have so much wedding stuff going on and I love to bake and my house always needs cleaning or organizing, and I love to knit and make jewelry - I just hardly have time to work! So needless to say, I, unlike everyone else, am sad to see us venture back out into our "regular" existences. Here are some pictures (unfortunately, pictures never really capture the complete depth of the situation!) of what I saw out my windows the last couple days. Hope you are snug as a bug in a rug and warm as toast as this now turns to bitter cold in our area. If you get to still be snowed in - lucky you! Do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment