Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Complicated!

Went to see that movie last weekend - It's Complicated. Wasn't sure I'd like it, and there were questionable parts, of course, but oh my goodness - how good it feels to laugh until you have tears in your eyes. The Bible says a merry heart does good like a medicine - I believe it! When I came out of that theatre, I just seemed, lighter, happier - I don't know. It sounds kinda corny, but laughing is just plain good for you - body, soul, and spirit. Put yourself in a position today to get in some laughing time - do what you have to do - (if you can't find a way to laugh, call me and I'll tell you one of my ridiculous happenings!) - you'll feel better and people will wonder what's up with you, depending on where you experience your "laughing time!"


No comments:

Post a Comment