Monday, March 8, 2010

Happiness!




Life is way too short to spend it by regretting what I've done (or not done) in the past. It's way too short to spend it by fretting over why a person was mean to me or didn't include me in something or slighted me in some way. It's way too short to spend being angry or trying to control everything so it goes the way I want it to. It's way too short to spend thinking about people who treat others badly, yet still seem to always win in the end. It's way too short to spend whining because I don't have what I want or didn't get to go where I wanted to, or buy what I wanted to buy. Try to enjoy and take in and embrace each and every moment of every day you're given - it's a gift. These are just a couple of pictures to remind us of really important ways to spend our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment