Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday already!

I can't believe how fast the weekends fly by - even with the bad weather! Friday night you already know I went to the Mennonite Relief Sale, then Saturday I worked all day, then headed over to the spaghetti dinner/Ron Davis for Sheriff fundraiser (which you already know about, too). All that leaves is yesterday. I ran to the store, cooked lunch, ate with the kids (my favorite thing to do on a Sunday - I love it when we get to be together), watched a movie and did dishes, and voila! It's Monday! I've just been thinking today (now don't get worried those of you who had a massage today - I wasn't distracted from my work!) again of how quickly the time seems to be going - maybe it's my age, maybe it's the level of happenings in my life - I don't really know, but all the same, time is flying by. Here we are talking about Easter already and it's only a couple weeks away. The first quarter of 2010 is almost over - how can that be? I guess it just serves to remind me that I need to make every moment count, as they move on past me at a high rate of speed and those moments can never be re-captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment