Thursday, April 15, 2010

Company!



Yay! I am sooo excited because I love company and I have heard from two old friends recently who are tentatively planning trips to Illinois to visit this summer! As you'll remember, I also got to catch up with two other old friends this past month, so it'll be a real treat to catch up with some others of a different "era" of my past. The first picture is our friend Cheyanne and her almost one year old baby. Many of you will remember her from her time staying with us - generally over Christmases and spring breaks and some summers. Now she has a little one we can love on, too. The next picture is of my friend Patti from Colorado. I met Patti at massage school and we had alot of fun there together. You may recall her sister's picture in my blog a few times ago - she has ms and was featured on the billboard in NYC drawing attention to the disease. It makes the summer seem oh, so much funner, when you get to see people and places you don't ordinarily get to see. I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment