Friday, April 30, 2010

Recycle!


You know how everyone's always making fun of me (well, not to my face, just snickering behind my back as we do dishes - you know who you are!) for saving those plastic type containers you get when you order take out? Well, lookie here! That's my salad for lunch perfectly fitted into one of those "useless" containers that some people would throw away - aha! See how the lid fits perfectly, so salad isn't hopping around a ziplock bag I might choose instead? And see how I only have to take one container as opposed to quite a few little baggies of ingredients? I rest my case! Now you all want my containers, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Just used several of those container for bake sale stuff. Perfect. Easy to transport, see thru top, stackable. You are a wise women.

    ReplyDelete