Monday, November 16, 2009

It's coming together!

Finally - it seems like it has taken forever and yet in reality it happened really quickly. The salon where I rent space for my business has been renovated - yay! I'm down to putting things on the wall and bringing back the "decorative" things I took home for while we painted, put down the new floor, etc. It's been a huge undertaking (and my part was minute, but it still seems like a big upheaval!) Big thanks to all those who helped along the way - I couldn't have finished my part without you. It's funny the things you just kind of take for granted - my treatment rooms are all moved around and these first few days I have been stumbling around like it's my first days of doing massage! The funniest part is that at the very end, when we're done with the massage, I now seem to forget to unwrap people's feet from the hot towels - go figure! Who can figure that one out? I've blamed so much on hormones - maybe something shifted there in my memory organization - would that surprise anyone? I doubt it. Anyway, it really does look great and you owe it to yourself to come take a peek - especially if you saw the place before the renovation. I hear we'll be hosting an open house on Saturday, December 5 - stay tuned for times. It's amazing to me how one change, such as new floors, can make a place look completely different - even look a different size. It makes me wonder....could one small adjustment in my behavior make me a completely different "looking" person? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment