Thursday, November 5, 2009

Road Trip!

Tomorrow, bright and early, my two friends and I are embarking upon what promises to be the trip of a lifetime. We are traveling by car, lots of hours, to Cedar Bluff, Alabama. Quite a story as to why we're heading there, but suffice it to say this is a short weekend of relaxation, so we needed to go somewhere where they move (and talk) a little slower. Our motel is on a lake, so we anticipate walking and enjoying nature, and just doing nothing. I have already been laughing and laughing, enjoying the phone conversations I have had with the staff there, so I'm sure we will have stories galore after this adventure. Next weeks' blogs will, I am confident, be full of stories of laughter, mishaps, and adventure...assuming we even find the place! Check it out online if you'd like at www.thelighthousemotel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment