Sunday, November 22, 2009

A New Generation is Born!

Yesterday I had the distinct privilege of getting to meet, in person, Atticus Hudson Wendling, my new and first grand nephew, born this past Thursday to my niece, Amy and her husband, Matt. Atticus is perfect - little fingers and toes, a little turned up nose, and oh yeah - a little "cleft" in his chin, just like my brother (his grandpa!). This is a picture of my youngest son, Tanner, holding Atticus for the first time. He was all wrapped up like a Guatemalan burrito, and seemed to care not as we passed him around, welcoming him to our world and loving on him. It's amazing to think of how God already has a plan for this young precious life. I know they grow up really fast, so put on your seatbelt, Atticus, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment