Monday, November 2, 2009

Teach an old dog?

Can you? Teach an old dog a new trick? Depends on who the old dog is, eh? Well, the old dog is me, and the new trick is painting. Somehow for my 50 years of life, I have successfully avoided the job of painting. My mom always painted alot - in fact she seems to enjoy it. But I have never learned. So tonight, with the help of my friends and family, we did some painting at my business. There is a sense of accomplishment and comradery as we gaze at the cleanly painted golden khaki walls. And, in spite of just a few mishaps (such as when 1 year old Lincoln stepped in the paint pan with his itty bitty Nike tennis shoes), we all did fine. Thanks to those who could come help me - your patience with my questions was well appreciated. Stay tuned for more on the final product at the spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment