Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving at a high rate of speed

That's my life - flying by, so to speak. I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away - and you know what that means! Getting our Christmas tree, decorating for Christmas, planning get togethers, cookie day, etc., etc., etc. Whew! And it will fly by even faster as this next few weeks unfold - I know it will. Besides the busyness of the season, as you know, the salon where my business is located has undergone a huge renovation - I am not finished with my part of that yet, which adds to the chaotic atmosphere, but I am hoping to get my rooms finished asap - that will alleviate some stress and pressure, too. Amid all the upcoming excitement, I'm setting my intention now to enjoy the holiday season with friends and family, to help out others where I can, and to not let the demands of this upcoming time stress me out. It will pass so quickly and another year will be history - I want to enjoy it as I experience it - not look back and wish I would have done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment