Thursday, May 13, 2010

Truth?

I love storms. I love the lightening, the thunder, just the awesomeness of the whole thing. Of course, I like them from inside whatever nice dry, warm building I'm in or watching from. I remember when I was little a neighbor lady (couldn't even tell you her name now) told me that thunder was the noise that was made when God was bowling. I remember thinking how weird that was - that God didn't really get to bowl very often. I tried to imagine God bowling but somehow it seemed a little "out there" to me even at that age. Sometimes I think about things I used to believe when I was little - you know, like how you kinda believed if you got under the table, no one could see you? You somehow mysteriously became invisible! You want to believe some of these things, but somewhere back in the very recesses of your mind, you have this nagging doubt. I wonder if I paid more attention to that nagging doubt now, how much smarter I might be???

No comments:

Post a Comment