Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getaway!

This weekend (Saturday to be exact) my daughter and I are taking a few days off. We are flying to Arizona to stay for a couple days in the resort where she worked when she was in school. I am looking forward to relaxing and trying to get my brain to stop for a few minutes! Typically our phones don't work there, so that eliminates some stress already! It's in the mountains, so it will be cooler than it is here, but can you say "hot tub" - yay! We are looking forward to hooking up with some old friends, having a couple of bridesmaid fittings, eating Apache frybread, and going to our favorite church on the reservation. This will probably be our last mother/daughter getaway before she becomes a married woman in the spring, so I'm sure it will be bittersweet. I'm anticipating taking a ton of pictures, so next week you can re-live my adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment