Monday, October 18, 2010

Not much happening...yet everything's happening!



That's how I feel these days - not much out of the ordinary happening, yet I've no extra time for anything! Wedding planning and busywork are going on, holiday gift certificate plans for work are happening, decoration ideas are swarming in my head, notification of work information plans are surfacing.....on and on - yet none of that seems "blog worthy". Sorry I'm so boring! Patrick's birthday was last week and I tried out my new pan that allows you to bake your cake in letters - Mal and I made him a "P" cake - pretty fun - and just what I needed - a whole cake hanging around my house - no matter what shape it is - ha! I did make a new necklace last weekend that I just adore. It's very nice flatter round beads of fluorite (one of my favorite stones). It's hard to tell in this picture but it's several colors of fluorite and the heart I wrapped and attached is mainly purple fluorite with some other colors just at the top. I did go to the Field Shopping Center in Morton Saturday for a little vendor sale of people who were displaying the jewelry they'd made, then went over to a beading store I'd not been to before and a store that benefits other countries from the sale of their items. Kinda scattered info - sorry! Tomorrow I'll do better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment